The PBCOM Corporate Cash Card offers a simple solution for your company’s disbursement needs, whatever size your business may be.
- A quick and easy way to pay out employees’ salaries, commissions & sales incentives
- An efficient mode to disburse loan proceeds
- A cost-effective & streamlined solution for recurring payouts & reimbursements
- A means to monitor & manage employee per diem as well as travel & expense allowances
- Choice to issue pre-embossed or personalized cards
- Option to co-brand or choose a card design
- Able to transact using BancNet and MasterCard channels
- Regular reports to track crediting and balances of issued cards
- Cards are valid for 3 years and may be renewed upon expiry
- Save valuable time through faster crediting of your Company’s payouts or remittances
- Secure and control access to your employee or customer information with our centralized card management system
- Issue cards without any hassle using an easier application process
CARDHOLDER TRANSACTION FEES
|Bancnet/Megalink ATMs||Php 1.00||Php 10.00
|MasterCard ATMs abroad||US$ 1.00||US$ 3.50
|Request for new PIN||Php 10.00 per issuance
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee||Php 400.00
|Dispute Handling Fee||Php 1000.00
|International Transaction Fee||3% of the total transaction amount
For a more detailed discussion of your corporate needs, send us an email and a relationship manager will get in touch with you.
The PBCOM Cash Card is not considered as a deposit product, therefore any balance stored on the card does not earn interest and is not insured by Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC).