The PBCOM Corporate Cash Card offers a simple solution for your company’s disbursement needs, whatever size your business may be.
- A quick and easy way to pay out employees’ salaries, commissions & sales incentives
- An efficient mode to disburse loan proceeds
- A cost-effective & streamlined solution for recurring payouts & reimbursements
- A means to monitor & manage employee per diem as well as travel & expense allowances
- Choice to issue pre-embossed or personalized cards
- Option to co-brand or choose a card design
- Able to transact using BancNet and MasterCard channels
- Regular reports to track crediting and balances of issued cards
- Cards are valid for 5 years and may be renewed upon expiry
- Save valuable time through faster crediting of your Company’s payouts or remittances
- Secure and control access to your employee or customer information with our centralized card management system
- Issue cards without any hassle using an easier application process
CARDHOLDER TRANSACTION FEES
|Bancnet/Megalink ATMs||Php 1.00||Php 10.00
|MasterCard ATMs abroad||US$ 1.00||US$ 3.50
Note: Effective October 1, 2018, the corresponding Fees for ATM Card Holders using other bank's ATM terminal will be dependent on the fees imposed by the ATM owner and may vary between various ATM terminals.
|Request for new PIN||Php 100.00 per issuance
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee||Php 400.00
|Dispute Handling Fee||Php 1000.00
|International Transaction Fee||3% of the total transaction amount
|Card Replacement Fee||Php150.00|
*Inactivity fee will be charged beginning on the 13th month, if the the Cash Card has not been used for 12 months.
For a more detailed discussion of your corporate needs, send us an email and a relationship manager will get in touch with you.
You can also read the Terms and Conditions here.
The PBCOM Cash Card is not considered as a deposit product, therefore any balance stored on the card does not earn interest and is not insured by Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC).