PBCOM Opens in Divisoria
PBCOM OPENS AT DIVISORIA, MANILA. The Philippine Bank of Communications (PBCOM) recently inaugurated its DIVISORIA, MANILA location. The opening of the M. DE SANTOS – DIVISORIA branch is in line with the Bank’s efforts to expand its distribution network across the country to bring banking services to new markets. The business center offers a full range of banking products and services for personal and business needs, and has an ATM machine for 24-hour banking convenience. In the photo during the inauguration are (from left):
- Director Ralph Nubla, Jr.
- Central Metro Region Head Annabel C. Lee
- M. De Santos – Divisoria Branch Manager Alice C. Yu
- Guest of Honor Francis Lee
- Guest of Honor Renato Gamboa
- Executive Committee Chairman Lucio L. Co
- Acting President Henry Y. Uy
- Guest of Honor Charles Dy
To know more about PBCOM, visit www.pbcom.com.ph.