Regulatory Compliance & Corporate Governance Specialist
- Monitor compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor submission of bankwide regulatory reports
- Monitor compliance of concerned units on regulatory related issues that were raised during examination, audits or testing.
- Download latest issuances from various regulatory websites and forward these issuances to the Chief Compliance Officer for appropriate comments or actions prior to dissemination to to concerned Units/ Branches/ Divisions/ Groups/ Segments/Senior Management/Directors
- Maintain the Compliance Group’s library of BSP/SEC/PDIC/AMLC regulatory circulars, internal Policies and Procedures Manuals, Operations Bulletins, application systems users guides
- Prepare Report on Crimes and Loses to BSP as well as other Caution Notices for lost documents reported by Branch/Unit
- Assists in the Updating of Compliance & Corporate Governance Manuals
Education: Bachelor’s degree either in any business-related course
Experience: At least one year of experience in Compliance
Apply for this Job
- Responsible for various analytical, auditing, and IT functions designed to ensure the adequate control of the bank’s entire information and related technology.
- Participate in investigation and evaluation of vendor-supplied software, hardware, business support systems and their interfaces
Education: Bachelor’s degree either in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Business or related field
Experience: Preferably with two years of experience in banking operations, and one year in auditing