Wire Transfer is a facility that allows your company to electronically apply for foreign and local telegraphic transfers (TTs).
- Online application of remittance – No need for you to physically go to a PBCOM branch for telegraphic transfer transactions. This facility provides you with the convenience to apply for foreign or local telegraphic transfers within the confines of your office.
- Enables you to view the status of your foreign and local telegraphic transfers online
- Remittance reports can be downloaded in multiple file formats
- Using any browser, access PBCOM Business Banking web site through the internet.
- Log on to PBCOM Business Banking, and go to Account Services from the Menu.
- Select Wire Transfer from the extended menu on the right.
- Create Wire Transfer transaction manually or via upload file for bulk transactions.
- Select processing schedule whether immediate, post-dated or recurring transaction.
- Approvers will receive an email notification that a wire transfer transaction is for their verification or authorization.
- Using any Internet-ready PC, smart phone or tablet, your company’s verifiers and authorizers access PBCOM Business Banking via the internet to review and approve the created wire transfer transactions.
- Once properly verified and authorized, PBCOM operations center processes the wire transfer request immediately or on the scheduled date set during creation. Your source account is debited and the fund is transferred to the Beneficiary Account.
- Monitor the status of wire transfer transaction in real-time through PBCOM Business Banking Wire Transfer Inquiry. You will also receive an email notifying you of the successful wire transfer transaction.
- Provides convenience in sending telegraphic transfer applications.
- Added time-savings to the company as the need to go to a PBCOM branch is eliminated
- Provides feedback on status of remittances