Your dreams are now within reach! Whether you need extra cash to fund your child’s education, set off to a family vacation, or experience a wedding to remember, our Personal Loan will help you through every need.
Your Quick Guide
Features and Benefits
Get fast loan approval
Avail of our low-interest rate
Enjoy flexible payment terms
- 25 to 65 years old (applicant must not be more than 65 years old upon loan maturity)
- Filipino citizen or foreign citizen residing in the Philippines
- Salaried or self-employed individuals
- With minimum monthly income of Php 35,000 for salaried and self-employed individuals
Personal Loan Calculator
Your computed result:
You can borrow at a monthly installment of:
- Fill out the Personal Loan Application Form and click Submit.
- Wait for an email confirmation to be sent to your nominated email.
- Expect a call from our Contact Center within three (3) days from day of submission.
- Original completely filled-out signed Application Form
- Photocopy of 1 Valid ID (government issued ID or xxxxxxx)
- Photocopy of Proof of Billing Address under the name of the borrower, e.g. utility bill
- Any copy of the following legal documents allowing stay in the Philippines if foreigner but a local resident:
- Alien Certificate of Registration
PROOF OF INCOME
Certification of Employment with compensation or latest three (3) months' payslips upon loan application
Fees and Charges
|Monthly Interest Rate||1.42%||1.53%||1.53%||1.63%|
|Effective Annual Interest Rate||29.48%||31.76%||31.46%||32.40%|
|Processing Fee||PHP 2500 Deducted from loan proceeds or paid over the counter|
|Documentary Stamp||PHP 1.50 for every Php 200 of the loan amount or a fraction thereof|
|Late Payment Fee||PHP 500 or 3% of instalment amount due, whichever is higher|
|Returned Check Fee||PHP 1,000 per check|
|Closure Handling Fee||PHP 800 or 5% of the Total Outstanding Balance, whichever is higher|
|Manager's Check||PHP 50|