Bills Payment is a payment facility covering the company’s utility bills. PBCOM Business Banking will effect the settlement of bills to the biller through online means. In addition, reports may be viewed or downloaded in multiple file formats for added convenience.
- Biller enrolment makes paying bills more convenient
- Multiple payment schedule available. Bills payment transactions may be completed immediately, at a future date or in a recurring cycle.
- Option to create an individual transaction or to upload a file for bulk processing.
- Real-time feedback/status report on uploaded debit transactions
- Using any browser, log on to PBCOM Business Banking web site through the internet.
- Upon login, go to Cash Management Services from the Menu.
- Select Disbursement from the extended menu to the right and click Bills Payment.
- Choose whether bills payment transaction will be created manually or via an upload file for bulk transactions.
- Select processing schedule whether immediate, post-dated or recurring transaction.
- Approvers will receive an email notification that a bills payment transaction is for their verification or authorization.
- Using any Internet-ready PC, your company’s verifiers and authorizers access PBCOM Business Banking via the internet to review and approve the created bills payment transaction.
- Once properly verified and authorized, PBCOM process the bills payment request immediately or on the date defined during creation. Your source account is debited and the fund is transferred to the Biller’s account.
- Monitor the status of bills payment transaction in real-time through PBCOM Business Banking Bills Payment Inquiry. You will also receive an email notifying you of the successful bills payment transaction
- Paperless, automated alternative to check/cash based payments of company bills
- Improved management of company bills payment, means lesser chance of delayed settlement of bills
- Lesser delays in settlement of bills as it falls due, means lesser cost incurred on penalties and charges