PBCOM Bale Facility is a combined card product and salary advance facility to be offered by the Branch with a Payroll arrangement.
The Bale is a facility where PBCOM provides their payroll customers to have access to financial option to cover small and often unexpected spending by providing a small amount, short term loan.
This facility allows payroll customers to advance on their salary in the most convenience way possible by simply going to any PBCOM ATM and withdrawing the full or partial approved loanable amount.
How can I enroll?
- Accomplish the signed Authority to Deduct Form or enroll via PBCOM ATM
- Email the signed Authority to Deduct Form to TBCCG Client Implementation and Support Unit at ClientSolutionImplementation@pbcom.com.ph
How can I avail the loan?
- Use your PBCOM Debit card at any ATM to avail.
How much is the interest rate?
- There is no interest rate. However, there is a fixed fee for every availment:
- PHP 50 every PHP 1,000 for semi-monthly payroll
- PHP 100 ever PHP 1,000 for monthly payroll
- You don’t need to sign a new agreement or enroll every time you want to avail the Facility
- You don’t need to call, text, visit the branch or enroll to re-avail. The approved loanable amount is valid until termination of employment or cancellation of the facility.
Available anytime, anywhere
- You can withdraw at any ATM using your PBCOM Debit card
Payment via Salary Deduction
- Your loan availment will be paid automatically upon payroll credit.
- PBCOM payroll customers
- Full-time regular employee
- Receiving a fixed basic monthly salary with net monthly pay of at least PHP10,000
- Enrollment to Bale Facility via signed Terms and Conditions or PBCOM ATM
- Soon: Enrollment via SMS and POP Personal
- Availment Fee - The Availment Fee for each salary advance of P1,000.00 is Fifty Pesos (P50.00), for employees under a semi-monthly payroll or weekly payroll, and One Hundred Pesos (P100.00), for employees under a monthly payroll
- Collection Fee - If the employee-borrower fails to pay any salary advance when due, the employee-borrower shall pay the BANK a collection charge of P50.00, for employees under a semi-monthly payroll and weekly payroll, and P100.00, for employees under a monthly payroll, every collection date until full payment of the unpaid salary advance.