Payroll module allows you to more efficiently manage your company’s payroll function by providing you the means to securely transmit a payroll credit instructions file from your accounting system directly to PBCOM Business Banking over the Internet through the Payroll Module. Once uploaded on our server, payroll credit instructions are subject to the PBCOM Business Banking approval workflow, ensuring that your company authorizers approve all transactions before execution. This also allows authorizers to access the credit instructions over the Internet from any web-enabled PC, giving them unprecedented transacting mobility. After PBCOM Business Banking credits the deposit accounts of your payroll beneficiaries in any PBCOM branch, withdrawals can be conveniently made from any BancNet or MegaLink member bank ATMs.
- Secure, browser-based access from any Internet-ready PC using digital certificates and 256-bit encryption
- Sophisticated authorization workflow design mirrors any instruction set your directors put forth on your Secretary’s Certificate or Board Resolution.
- Allows centralized control over the preparation, authorization, and crediting of payroll beneficiary accounts, which can be opened and maintained in any PBCOM branch for your employees’ convenience but still covered by the PBCOM Business Banking Payroll service
- Online, real-time monitoring of payroll batch execution status
- Complete transaction and audit logs
- Using any browser, access PBCOM Business Banking web site through the internet.
- Log on to PBCOM Business Banking and select Disbursement from the extended menu then select Payroll.
- Upload the payroll file extracted from your company’s accounting system.
- Select processing schedule either immediate, post-dated or recurring payroll crediting.
- Using any Internet-ready PC, your company’s verifiers and authorizers connect to PBCOM Business Banking via the internet to review and approve the uploaded payroll instructions file.
- Once properly verified and authorized, PBCOM Business Banking credits your company’s payroll beneficiary accounts according to the payroll instructions received.
- Monitor the status of payroll processing through PBCOM Business Banking to confirm accounts have been credited.
- Beneficiaries can make withdrawals from any of PBCOM, BancNet or MegaLink ATMs even during non-office hours.
- Efficiency gains and cost reductions in the processing of your company payroll from automation
- Limitlessly extend the boundaries of your office by giving company officials involved in payroll processing unprecedented transacting mobility
- Get immediate feedback on the status of payroll credits from any Internet-ready workstation.
- Your employees can maintain their payroll accounts at any PBCOM branch more conveniently located for them.
- Cash withdrawal convenience from any ATM in the Philippines or any MasterCard-enabled ATMs worldwide.