Provident and Retirement Fund
A Retirement Fund is a corporate trust arrangement with private employees for the accumulation of a tax-exempt trust fund that will provide for the payment of retirement benefits to qualified employees in accordance with law.
Features and Benefits
- Tailor-made retirement plan
- Reduces corporate taxes
- Tax exemption benefit to employees and investment
- Assist employers from one-time retirement pay
- Improve employee morale
- Fund management expertise
- Administration of retirement plan
- Disbursement of retirement benefits to retiring employees
- Compliance with government regulations
- Available to corporations/companies with a minimum of 10 employees
- Articles of Incorporation
- General Information Sheet
- Board Resolution to open an account with PBCOM Trust
- Government-issued ID
- PBCOM Savings/Checking Account (Settlement Account)
Terms and Conditions
- Trust Products are not deposit accounts and NOT insured by PDIC for P500,000.00. Trust assets are separate from bank’s assets. In case of bank closure, the Trust assets of the clients remain intact in the portfolio and may be sold/withdrawn or transferred to a successor Trustee bank at its market value.
- Yields are not guaranteed. Bonds and fixed income assets may have their respective indicative yields depending on maturity. However, these assets are valued at the end of each trading day for price transparency. All investments (except for cash and/or time deposits) are valued at market prices (MTM).
- All Income/losses are for the account of the client. Investments have their inherent risks. The higher the risk, the higher the return potential. It is important for a client to manage own risk by choosing the appropriate investment that would suit his risk profile.
- Historical performances are purely for reference purposes and are not a guarantee of similar future results. Prices may go up or down depending on several socio-political & economic factors and market sentiment. Analysts can only forecast or project based on data and possible scenarios but cannot accurately predict future outcome.